The collection is designed around 6 product stories (the major themes in our company tradition: ALPACA - WOOL AND COTTON - COTTON AND CASHMERE - SILK - SUSTAINABLE - COTTON) + a “solo” in the form of LAB, a truly exclusive high-end premium line.
Noteworthy yarns in the classic collection:
• The brand-new Madeiras bio and Madeiras Sostenibile, in certified organic cotton and mulesing-free wool
• and Wool Ice, a highly innovative, 100%-wool yarn with great performance. While the average resistance of a Nm 2/60 wool is 6.7 RKM, our yarn reaches 7.6 RKM. But the most remarkable feature behind this comfortable yarn is a 25.8% elongation, compared to 8.1% of a standard 2/60 wool.
Noteworthy yarns in LAB:
• Binario, Nm 2.8, crafted with 2/120 silk. A highly rich yarn with a “noble” look, to create see-through effects and volume.
• Meditation schappe silk, Nm 2/120×2. Originating from chemical-dyeing research, this water repellent and very colourful yarn is the ideal choice for a relaxing time in the snow without worrying about colour loss.
• It can be overdyed with corrodible dyes, creating magical effects with colour corrosion printing.
• Haka, Nm 5/135 (85% Supima – 15% wool): the finest among the Supima cottons, blended with a 16.5-micron wool.
• Cotone Lana Lux, Nm 2/48×2×2 (54% wool - 46% cotton): this yarn with a flawless surface offers a contrast between shiny cotton and matte wool, and between smooth and puffy textures.